- Trying to work out what is going wrong with my body - don't ask.
- Creative writing - really getting stuck into more of this.
- Still promoting my books - Do Share Inspire and Write to Launch
- Turning Write to Launch into a course
- Facilitating training for the Australian Institute of Management and will soon start facilitating for Swinburne University
- Writing articles for Thrive Global
- Consuming large numbers of podcasts including The West Wing Weekly (yay!) - largely in the comedy and writing genres (The Dollop, FOFOP/TOFOP, Writing Excuses, Novel Marketing Podcast, My Favorite Murder and No Such Thing as a Fish)
- Trying to build My Year of TED community - I want to give you guys more
- Trying to build my public speaking profile and engagements - seriously I can come and talk to your team/business/community about My Year of TED
There are a few shifts in focus this year, to accommodate my three words - Structure. Serve. Write. (Updated 15 February 2017 - inspired by Derek Sivers)